Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Please Don't Throw Me in the Looney Bin!

Ok...this isn't a "OMG I CAN"T CONCENTRATE ON SCHOOL WORK" post... this is more of a..wow, I don't know what is going on right now post. I think I just have so much going on between classes and applying for PhD programs and all these other things, that I hardly have control over the smaller things in life.

For example, I am a people person. I love talking to people, finding out what makes them tick, and making connections, and for some odd reason, my mind cannot be still enough for one second for me to concentrate fully on that person. I usually can, but I find myself unable to focus, and even if I do focus, I find that half of what was said I missed. This is really starting to worry me. And if it isn't that, then its thoughts I have when I'm idle that boil down to "screw this whole school thing...let me go start a nudist colony"

...ok...maybe not quite like that, but seriously....I get these random thoughts that make no sense. School is making me lose my mind.


I suppose it's because I just have too much to think of and not enough time to think on it....but enough time to post in a blog?? (Ok, legitimate excuse with this.....this is cathartic and helps me deal with this stuff...ok? ok.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Public Nudity is banned except when it comes to Art and Archimedes.
I know what you mean by Being in Grad School.
Sometimes I wish I had 2 heads, ten hands 4 legs and a life expectancy of 100yrs.
But then I'd be a monster out of Greek Mythology.

Buggy said...

I could make being naked an art :op