Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Another posting

So I finally updated a post from October 31st...that just got posted today...and it says that it was posted on October 31st, so I just thought I would follow up with a post now....to make my blog "up to date."

I am ready to go home. Now. I want to see my dog, mom, and dad. But I have this bad feeling I'll go home and feel out of place. Sure, I have lots of people I know in Austin, but somehow, I don't feel like there is enough time to see all of them. I also want to go to DFW during the break, and hopefully be there for New Years :)

Right now, I'm starting to realize how difficult it is to go a day without talking to your best friend :( I always feel so sad that I really don't realize what I am missing until it's not there.

And on another note, as always, I'm writing in my blog, rather than working on schoolwork. My goal is to finish a paper for Dr. Toal, that way I can work on my damn survey project all day tomorrow. Hmm...what else.....oh and I finished PhD applications- I just need to call schools now and check up on my applications and make sure they are up to date. Woo!

Alright, back to work.

Lyrics for now: Brandi Carlile "Throw it All Away"

When you're near me I have no fear
When I'm untrue you see right through me
You know me as deep as the sea goes
Calm my head whenever the storm blows

When the stars, and the moon
And the sky, fall through

I'd throw them all away when I'm hollow
Deep as the sea goes, all I know is
I would throw it all away...away

In my restless hour I'm holding
The words you say that lay my soul to sleep
I dream of buildings that burn
The sky turns black I toss and turn

When the stars, and the moon
And the sky, fall through

I'd throw them all away when I'm hollow
Deep as the sea goes, all I know is
I would throw it all away...away

This love branches out like an oak tree
Reach for the sky and roots to the sea
So when you're shaken down and broken
Find some peace of mind in knowing

I'd throw them all away when I'm hollow
Deep as the sea goes, all I know is
I would throw it all away...away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-

http://desethepl.freehostia.com/05-2010/90.php